OT Moderator Change: Return of IglooDude

Thunderfall

Administrator
Administrator
I am pleased to announce that IglooDude has rejoined the OT moderator team. He retired from the staff back in February this year, but now has time to help out again.

Please join me in welcoming IglooDude back to the OT moderator team! :band:

Use power to help people. For we are given power not to advance our own purposes nor to make a great show in the world, nor a name. There is but one just use of power and it is to serve people.

-George Herbert Walker Bush

Welcome back, dude. :goodjob:

Geeze whats with the moderators retiring and then coming out of retirement?! :crazyeye:

:clap: Go IglooDude! :lol:

yay, bring out the whip :whip:

I wondered where you went...

Welcome back. :beer:

Thanks for the sentiments, gang. :)

And Perf, nice thought, but keep in mind that using power to help and serve the people frequently includes keeping miscreants away from the law-abiding folk. ;)

Welcome back ID. :)

This just proves that one time a moderator, always a moderator. You can't really quit this job.

How can we ever trust ID again? ;)

Thanks for the sentiments, gang. :)

And Perf, nice thought, but keep in mind that using power to help and serve the people frequently includes keeping miscreants away from the law-abiding folk. ;)

you were making a lot more posts when you were not a mod, please don't forget to make a post every once and a while that doesn't starts with: moderator action:

;)

well, congrats with the promotion and keep it up.:goodjob:

This just proves that one time a moderator, always a moderator. You can't really quit this job.

How can we ever trust ID again? ;)

How the heck did you ever start trusting me in the first place? :lol:

Woah... weren't you not a mod like an hour ago? :confused: I'm confused. But cool beans, eh!

Why would you come back? :lol:

Top Bottom