OT Poster Empires

to sum it up, i retreated from ankara, destroyed the pitiful navy that strayed into Constantinople, bombers as well, and formed a defense line outside Constantinople. and i destroyed your entire navy in the area.

I'm going to make a new thread over at Forum Games later today or tomorrow.

You seem to be forgetting I control the horn, NOT Joecoolyo;)

Joecoolyo claimed the Horn first (and he posted a map, too). The Caribbean was also claimed before you got here. Right now your nation basically consists of a rogue navy.

I'm going to make a new thread over at Forum Games later today or tomorrow.

Joecoolyo claimed the Horn first (and he posted a map, too). The Caribbean was also claimed before you got here. Right now your nation basically consists of a rogue navy.

which i wiped out.

That's funny I don't recall seeing my claims taken on your last map, can you update the map to what it was before WW3 broke out?

I also claim Brazil, and Venezuela and some other Latin American countries.

BTW, what were your claims? I'll add them if they don't conflict with mine :evil:

You can have Canada otherwise.

Can someone explain this thread to me?

This is the current map (pre-war borders):

DroopyTofu already claimed most of Latin America, Karalysia Alaska, Joecoolyo claimed the Horn, TLO claimed Venezuela and Tobago, and West 36 claimed what's left of Europe. AFAIK the only currently unclaimed territory is the Canadian Yukon.

If anyone doesn't want in the new thread then we'll modify the map.

Oh, OK. If this is not the right place let me know.

Okay. But don't forget my claims for the Horn. Also, I'll take Iceland since no one else has it, as well as the rest of Canada (if I'm not already too late as of posting this).

if anyone want to be allies with me please state so. i'm in a relatively precarious position due to a massive but somewhat outdated caliphate.

if anyone want to be allies with me please state so. i'm in a relatively precarious position due to a massive but somewhat outdated caliphate.

I'm militarily neutral but I'll back your claims + give you economic and humanitarian aid.

Actually I've decided not to be militarily neutral, we should form some type of NATO style alliance but this one will actually work:mischief:, what I want in exchange for the aid I give you is to support my NATOy thing and defend me against Love who keeps trying to annex Metropolitan Maryland:eek:. oh and one more thing, can I have airbases in Sicily, it would help your defence too.

Top Bottom