1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Other European Spy? - Alliance of European Monarch?

Discussion in 'Civ4Col - Bug Reports' started by ashley26ph2003, Dec 28, 2008.

1. ashley26ph2003

ashley26ph2003 Chieftain

hi

why does when other player declare independence ahead of you and their defeated by mother country

The REF of their destroys my priviteer and always follows my ships and troops when I declare Independence?

Is thier ally with the one country I declare a war? or they forces must disappear on the map after they take colonial settlement?

2. dalgo

dalgo Chieftain

Yeah the same thing happened to me. The English colonies declared independence so I sent a Privateer up to watch the battle, and it was immediateky sunk by a MoW. I guess a Privateer is considered as an enemy ship by everyone in the game.

3. Dale

Dale Chieftain

Yeah, a privateer is hidden nationality and isHostile, so any military ship will immediately take action against one.

4. ashley26ph2003

ashley26ph2003 Chieftain

And why their MOW keeps moving around the sea? and destroys my Priviteers?
    Can their ship get back to Europe after they crush Independence of their colony?

5. dalgo

dalgo Chieftain

No they don't go back to Europe, they just cruise around looking at the sights. However they are no danger to your colonies or ships - apart from your privateers. I thought I might be able to 'hide' a privateer by covering it with one of my frigates but the MoW wasn't fooled and it still sunk the privateer.

6. ashley26ph2003

ashley26ph2003 Chieftain

I cant go around by priviteer to see other Civ because of their presence