Other NES'S?

Tyrion

Hmmm.....
I just want to know if any other gaming websites have these things or if civfanatics is unique?

I think SCC will have some eventually... Also Apolyton has some, from what I heard.

Yeah, 'poly has 'em, but they got moved so now there's just one cold War NES which is cool, but it's not like they used to be over there...

So this is the only site worth the time?

Well, yes - at the moment. In SCC's previous reincarnation there were several pretty good NESes, unfortunately they all died eventually.

I wouldn't say that, Apolyton's crowd is an awesome group, it's just that people are afraid to start NESes there.

Yeah I kinda started at poly but I have moved here just because Apolyton doesn't have the plethora of neses as they do here. Unfortuantley as I have chosen to become a fanatic I dont have the time for poly no more.

The biggest reason they died at 'Poly was the Moderators moving them out of the stories forum because they're "not civlike enough" although for a while that forum was getting an average of 20 members on it any time of the day, and some great stories and NESes came from it too.

Top Bottom