Other Suggestions

Well, we're still getting a lot of help from Amra, as always. And C.Roland and bernie14, among others, have done some awesome work for us.

But it's basically the two of us doing the assembly and testing, plus the writing and art, as required.

So, Japan now has "Hirohito" and "Meiji" - recommend making those two consistent with each-other in terms of which of their names are used; this way if another emperor is used, they can be named the same way.

For those who don't know, Japanese emperors rule under a personal name, then are given another name posthumously that also describes the era over which they reigned - "Hirohito" was the reign-name of the emperor now known as Showa (as is the period of his reign); "Meiji" was known during his lifetime as Emperor Mutsuhito. Personally, I favour using their personal names, as using the posthumous names kinda makes it feel like you're talking to a ghost IMO.

I know this was kind of gone over earlier, but if you were adding new traits, perhaps-

Inspirational

and possibly Inventive/Resourceful (trying to aim for ones more fitting of the leader themselves, as opposed to the civ as I don't think IMO that there is too many agricultural leaders)

However I wouldn't mind seeing some others that have been listed e.g. Patriotic, Ambitious

BTW I would say for the bonuses perhaps

Inspirational- Free upgrade for all defensive units?
Resourceful- Cheaper military or science techs?

And maybe add Zoroastrianism?

OK thats all from me, good luck and great job:goodjob:

Top Bottom