Ottoman Riflemen

splendid, as usual ! :goodjob:

is this a reskin or a new model?

this is a new model, as was the german, "engineered" sort-a (using deliverator's and lemmys TUTS) from my civ4 german rifleman...im working of the french 1870 but havent had too much time...maybe for the weekend :)

did you map the model onto the civ5 skeleton or did you export your civ4 animations too?

mapped the model onto a civ 5 skeleton...i dont know if the blends cant be "reverse engineered back to civ 4 but ill post them if you like

EDIT another thought....it would be easy enough to make blends or nifs of heads and back packs....just that there would be A LOT of UV remaping with nifskope, which is a not very pleasent thought

mapped the model onto a civ 5 skeleton...i dont know if the blends cant be "reverse engineered back to civ 4 but ill post them if you like

EDIT another thought....it would be easy enough to make blends or nifs of heads and back packs....just that there would be A LOT of UV remaping with nifskope, which is a not very pleasent thought

I was hoping you cracked the code on getting civ4 animations into civ5 - I'm still hoping to make a leaderhead

I don't need the civ5 stuff into civ4 - but thanks for the offer

Top Bottom