Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Fanatica

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Elysium

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Dell19

Take a break
Well we have had several ideas and I have tried to pick most of them except for the Zulu ones since they have no real relevence, except that we killed them.

I am not going to include an other option as if someone does come up with a great idea they can post it and then if others like it then a new poll can be created.

I tried suggesting "Crater" or "Crater Lake" or something like that in the other thread, but I was too late and really only joking anyway.

However, I did try to sneak in the name "Centauri" since that was the target the ship was aimed for anyway. Ah well, I throw a vote at the choices listed.

:)

Well if someone else says they like them then the poll can easily be recreated.

Elysium just sounds so.....capital like.

Well, in the initial thread I think I suggusted Latin, since it has traditionally been used for this sort of thing in the Western world. Besides, Regius Civitas sounds neat, and actually means something, which is a plus.

If it stays as close as this, I will start a new poll tomorrow with the two most popular options, as the voting could easily change.

Looks like its 7-5 to me but I still think it would be a valuable exercise to re run the poll with just the two options.

Ah come on Dell, my idea has clearly won by a HUGE margin...

BTW whose respsonsibility is it to collect the city names into a list, is the Domestic Advisor cause I would be willing to become the "Keeper of list of City Names" (now theres a catchy title)

Well even if its the domestic advisors job, you can make the list and then send it to him.

I think there is a number of people who haven't voted on this poll yet (22 votes in the other polls vs. 19 here). So second place is not really decided yet. I also think the additional ideas (like "Crater Lake") should be included in a "revamped and enlarged" version of this poll, as dell said in his first and third post. I hope I'm not too late for this to be technically possible...

Top Bottom