1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Outside of League games?

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Multi-Team Demogame II' started by flyingkitty, Oct 6, 2007.

1. flyingkitty

flyingkitty Chieftain

Is anyone interested in a game outside of the multi-team demogame? I don't know about you guys, but less than 12hrs civ3 a day isn't enough for me! LOL.

I'm interested in regular, LONG Play by email and/or turn based (or simultaneous with no timer) games.

Conditions of the games I play are:

Time: Anytime from this post onwards
    Map: One of my own or a random map (I've created many decent maps, none overloaded with resources like run of the mill maps found online)
    Map size: Medium or Large (I have a Huge one I made too, but these maps take ages to play)
    Level: Monarch (or Regent if you insist, and Emperor if you really want that)
    Production: Normal or Accelerated
    Computer players: 6, less if there are more human players

Get in touch!

2. Elephantium

Elephantium Peanuts for everyone!

I'm interested in playing at some point, but I'm playing enough SGs right now that I can't really fit in another game - even a PBM. I'll make a note to post in this thread again once one or two of my current SGs come to a close.

3. flyingkitty

flyingkitty Chieftain

Wow! Lucky you! I managed to find 1 person to play a PBEM game, but it's looking like I might not manage to play him tonight...plus once I do, I figure I will still have 60-80% of the rest of my free time for more multiplayer games!!

4. RickFGS

RickFGS Chieftain

I´m interested in playing as long as accelerated production is on.