1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Overall rebel sentiment 80%++, still unable to declare independence

Discussion in 'Civ4Col - Bug Reports' started by kvikko, Dec 24, 2008.

1. kvikko

kvikko Chieftain

Hi!

I've seen that many people have problems with standing armies and rebel sentiment.

But I have a slightly different problem - my overall rebel sentiment is above 50% - it has even reached 80% and is still rising. Still, on the revolution-screen, there's no sign of the "declare independence"-button.

I have a medium sized standing army, but I suppose their "non-rebel" sentiment is included in the overall-sentiment-calculation..

I have even tried to kill/dissolve my entire standing army, all cannons and all warships. Still, the revolt-option is not appearing.

Any ideas? Has this been reported before? Take note; this is not the same problem as others have reported @cities having 100% rebel sentiment, but the overall staying at 44% or something.

Pete the Neat

2. Dale

Dale Chieftain

Did you turn off the "Revolution" victory? That is the only time this problem has occured. :)

3. kvikko

kvikko Chieftain

Hi, and thanks for responding!

I don't know of such an option at all, but the victory conditions says I have 70 turns left to defeat the King of England. And the victorycondition-screen in the beginning of the game says I'm ought to declare independence from England and defeat all English troops.

This is really wierd... I suppose it is a bug?

Merry xmas by the way :)