Overlord Scenario Playtest Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it possible to forbid negotiations between the civilizations via the events?
I always thought that the AI also can't negotiate with each other.

May 1942
Turn 17

Neutral Bomber bombed my Garrison at Kan Tang, although we signed a peace treaty. Chinese had some Bombers which where sent to my cities. Their air raids wheren´t succesful at all, because my Zeros shot them all down.
In the meantime my Northern Army arrived in Peking. It's time to continue the invasion of China.

June 1942
Turn 18

Heavy naval bombardment of Hong Kong.
My Destroyer spotted one of the missing american battleships. And of course it got sunk by my famous navy.

July 1942
Turn 19

Some minor fightings north of Manchuria. These Soviets thought they could beat me with some bombers and Artillery.
Still heavy battles between Axis and Soviets in Europe.

August 1942
Turn 20

This months our army celebrates a great victory. After we shot down the Neutral Bomber near Kan Tang several Imperial Marines landed on the Indonesian Islands.
The cities Padang, Palembang, Batavia, Surabaya and Daru fallen into our hands.

September 1942
Turn 21

Where are all these Chinese Bombers coming from? I lost two Imperial Marines during chinese air raids.
My glorious army currently marching into Chinese heartland, trying to crush down last resistance.

Yes, in your version all negotiations should be banned. But I guess the AI can still break some treaties.
Japan only has a peace deal with the neutrals, so that is why they pulled a sneak attack.

Seems like your war is going good, are you going to see the war through to 1945, or call it a victory at a certain goal?

As for the anchor, be my guest!

upload_2020-7-21_17-55-51.png

Of course the Neutral Alliance is only at war with me.:lol:

I think I will call a victory after I conquered China, the Philippines and Indonesia.
But I can also stop here and start a new game with another nation if you wish.

November 1942
Turn 23

Parts of my army attacked Xining and Lanchow, another army group arrived near Hong Kong.
Beside this some minor battles in the Manchuria and on Indonesia. Destroyed neutral bombers at a airfield near Daru.

December 1942
Turn 24

upload_2020-7-21_18-17-21.png

My Defence Minister told me about a British Invasion near Osaka.:lol:

These Chinese destroyed two Type97 Chi-Ha tanks.
My revenge came immediately. The glorious imperial japanese army captured Xining, Lanchow and Hong Kong.

January 1943
Turn 23

My army survived a first counterattack of chinese Partisans.
The american battleship was sighted near the Philippine Islands, unfortunately my own battleship sunk at the same time.

The american battleship was sighted near the Philippine Islands, unfortunately my own battleship sunk at the same time.

It would be nice if the units, shown by the same unit graphics in the game, could carry different real names (may be BB USS North Carolina attacks BB IJS Nagato), but I fear at present ToTPP isn´t able to handle this. May be at least for fights of battleships, there could be a pop up message about the names of the ships?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom