Overlord Scenario Playtest Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
November 1943
Turn 33

Siege of Kweiyang still goes on. Ankang is next target. My war industry producing Artillery in high quantity.
I´m proud of the Submarine crew. They destroyed all american ships except one.

December 1943
Turn 34

After heavy battles Kweiyang falled into my hands.
Chinese are still producing Bombers. Every turn they attacks one and the same city where are AA Batteries and a Zero stationed there.

Sure, of course. Here we go :):

The Eastern Front in Europe

While I´m waiting for my turn, I always notice heavy battles here, Danzig and Königsberg are under siege. Also heavy battles near L'vov. But the AI don't conquer any cities.

civ2units, thank you for the screenshots. :)

So isn´t there any progress in the war for any AI civ yet ?

February 1944
Turn 36

Palembang owns four oil fields, perfect for industrial production. My Engineer, protected by a Imperial Marine Regt. starts developing the oil production.

March 1944
Turn 37

Kwangchowan and Ankang captured. I lost one Artillery unit during scrambles against chinese Partisans.
I can`t believe it, an american Bomber reached Osaka and made an air raid. A second one bombed my Garrison on Ogasawara.
Did the AI learn how to use the Carriers in their right way? Anyway, one of my fighters defended Osaka, unfortunately I lost the Figher due to low fuel.

May 1944
Turn 39

My army conquered Kunming, after the Chinese tried to make an airlift to the city.
In Europe, the Brits conquered Brussels. Is this the start of the operation "Overlord"?

upload_2020-7-25_20-4-54.png

Last combats in China

October 1944
Turn 44

The Emperor Tojo celebrates the victory over China with his army staff.
Next targets: Indonesia, Borneo and Singapore.

Many cities in our Empire currently producing Worker units, due to the battles most of the infrastructure is damaged or completly destroyed.

November 1944
Turn 45

My plans are now invading the Philippines. It seems that the AI uses the cities and airfields for air raids on my cities. As soon as I have kicked the Americans into the Pacific
I will conquer the rest of Indonesia. I hope I will achieve this until January 1950

December 1944
Turn 46

Currently moving a huge part of my army to Hong Kong. From there it´s only a short way to Manila. My Freighters are all protected by Battleships.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom