Not open for further replies.
February 1945
Turn 48

Herodotus completed his book of history:
We are now on the second place:hammer:
upload_2020-7-26_19-48-11.png

March 1945
Turn 49

Do the Americans know what I´m planning? More and more american Submarines are spotted near Hong Kong. I lost three Destroyers.

The Führer far away in Berlin is in rage. British troops conquered Paris.

June 1945
Turn 52

The Invasion has begun. Our glorious troops landed near Manila.
The Brits conquered Amsterdam and the Soviets made a first air raid on Berlin.

July 1945
Turn 53

Americans started an counterattack and destroyed two of my Artillery unit. I had a chance to shot down a P-38 Lightning. The Brits are also back. A Wellington Bomber destroyed my Super Battleship.

September 1945
Turn 55

One of my Ki-67 Hiryu Bomber was shot down by american Anti Aircraft batteries during an air raid on Cadiz.
Therfore my Marines started a sucessful Amphibious Attack on Cadiz. One american Infantry Regt. and a Heavy Artillery was destroyed.

October 1945
Turn 56

Spotted an american Troop Ship moving toward Taihoku. Luckily destroyed by one of my Bombers.
A new Attack on Cadiz results in heavy casualties on my side.

It seems that the Allies are some stronger than the Chinese.

Königsberg and Danzig are conquered by the Soviets.

November 1945
Turn 57

My troops conquered Cadiz. Bataan now under siege by my brave army.
I have to do something against the british Wellington Bomber flying around South Indonesia. The Brits made a successfull air raid on Palembang, my high industrial center.:mad:

Soviets conquered Berlin. The Führer wasn´t seen in the city.

January 1946
Turn 59

Davao has fallen into my hands. The Philippines are now under my control. Next target: Indonesia
Another attempt of american troops invading my home island. Freighter including four units successfully destroyed by my Submarine.

Soviets conquered Munich and Prague.

March 1946
Turn 61

My troops landed in Borneo. Time to kick out the Brits from that big isle.

The Führer, now living in Milan, is in rage. Soviets conquered Vienna.

April 1946
Turn 62

Glorious japanes troops marching through Kudat. Immediatelly after seizing the city my Navy transported huge amount of troops into Kudat.
Another landing zone was opened east of Borneo.

Soviets conquered Zagreb and Budapest, the Brits Bremen. Are we on the edge of a showdown between the Allies and the Soviets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom