Ozone layer faces record loss over Arctic

And in what way is it profitable? Why would be in the government's interest to invent an international lie? Are scientists all over the world all cooperating so that the American Government can gain more power?

Billions are already spent buying elections, that goes up as govt grows - and it'll grow as Congress assumes more power to control the economy... I cant speak for scientists or how they're perceived - but clearly some critics see a conspiracy of sorts.

If the enviroment goes bottoms-up and we all start living Mad Max style, I think the most common response will be 'why didn't the government do more and try and dissuade us from our short-sighted, selfish beliefs'?

Billions are already spent buying elections, that goes up as govt grows - and it'll grow as Congress assumes more power to control the economy.
Wouldn't those who want power want that to go down? I mean, it seems to me it's more alarming when elections can be bought cheaply.

I would like it if someone would post an "Ask a Republican" thread. Question one: what is the purpose of "inventing" global warming?
You'd have to go back more than a century to find the answer to that one. The idea of global warming being caused by humans was first "invented" in 1896 (yes, the NINETEENTH century). National politics was quite different back then.

Why would the idea be ressurected in modern politics? Control. Through that most simple of methods for controlling people--fear. I find it a very telling coincidence (i.e. one of those things that is probably not an actual coincidence) that global warming is exactly the right crisis to advance the environmentalist agenda.

Its true, God is a Catholic.

No, God seeks the balance in things, so he is a Buddhist.

It may be a theory but so is every other aspect of science. Nothing is ever 100% sure. Global warming is around 95% sure, which is way higher then a lot of theories.

I can tell you for sure that I exist. I can tell you for scientific fact my body is made of cells. And I can tell you that Dark Matter Theory is more sure then global warming.

Global warming is no certain thing, but climate change, however, is certain. Our planet has undergone extreme change in relatively short periods of time many, many times before. Whether or not our actions really are causing problems for the planet, they are causing problems for us humans. Cancer is at an all time high. People living in cities in China have to wear masks to not breathe in smog. Hundreds of people die in coal mining accidents and related activities every year. Huge amounts of vital water supplies are permanently poisoned by natural gas drilling all the time. Speaking of water, does anyone living in a city trust theirs? Need I mention the recent crisis in the Gulf Of Mexico? Even if there's no climate change, fossil fuels are costing us more then we realize. We need to move to renewable energy not just for the planet's well-being, but our own.

Top Bottom