Resource icon

p0kiehl's Temple of Poseidon (World Wonder) 2019-05-19

pokiehl

Deity
Looks really great! =)

Very nice mod. I appreciate the intent to buff coastal settling. My only complaint is that the AI always builds this before I have a chance. Did you set it up to give AI Civs a high priority for working on it? Or am I just unlucky?

Very nice mod. I appreciate the intent to buff coastal settling. My only complaint is that the AI always builds this before I have a chance. Did you set it up to give AI Civs a high priority for working on it? Or am I just unlucky?

Thanks for your compliment!

I didn't give the AI any sort of preference to building it (most Wonders are not set up like that, so I followed suit). You're just unlucky. Early Wonders are in general harder for the player to get (since AI bonuses are heavily front-loaded), and this one has a somewhat restrictive placement rule.

Thanks for your compliment!

I didn't give the AI any sort of preference to building it (most Wonders are not set up like that, so I followed suit). You're just unlucky. Early Wonders are in general harder for the player to get (since AI bonuses are heavily front-loaded), and this one has a somewhat restrictive placement rule.
Thanks very much for the quick response.

I suppose you're right that I am just unlucky. In my experience, the AI usually will build the Great Bath first (almost instantly), this one next, and then maybe Stonehenge or the Oracle or the Hanging Gardens after that. Hopefully one of these days everything will be in place so I can worship Poseidon. :thumbsup:

Hi, I love this mod, it's beautiful! And so useful for coastal players. Is there any chance you have a version for non-Steam players?

Top Bottom