1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have selected the winners of the Old World random draw and competition. For the winning entries, please check this thread.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Old World has finally been released on GOG and Steam, besides also being available in the Epic store . Come to our Old World forum and discuss with us!
    Dismiss Notice

Pacal 3rd UHV?

Discussion in 'Gameplay Guides' started by Gritzeldrei, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Gritzeldrei

Gritzeldrei Warlord

Hello. I am currently trying to complete the uHV for the Mayans. The 1st and 2nd UHV was relatively easy to do.

Although the third is somewhat confusing. It says that I have to make contact with any European civilization before they discover America. Does this mean I have to make a set of patrols across the American coastline so that I can meet them before they reach the coastline of America. If this is the case.... well it didnt work. No matter what even if I have a unit there. It still wouldnt count.

Now if it means that I have to get Cartography for the Caravel..... well that is extremely impossible. Considering that my tech parity compared to the European civs is substantially low and my science per turn itself is low. I believe its unlikely if not impossible to Cartography in time.

So how do I actually complete UHV 3 of the Mayans?

2. rmontaruli

rmontaruli Prince

3. Gritzeldrei

Gritzeldrei Warlord