Pacific War: Empires Clash

Looks like you get to take on the entire Japanese navy by yourself DT. Have fun!

Awww, i just trashed the upstairs of my house to find a D-link to join the battle, and i find out no battle? Sigh. Will be on chat. Maybe we can get LH to do a small drill again.

Try Alieve, its been my savior for the last week.

So, when's the drill? Day? Time?

DT
Awaiting Carnage :ar15:

How about this Sunday?

I can do any day up to tuesday. I may be able to do tuesday, not really sure.

DT
Awaiting Carnage :ar15:

We need to get singapore out of the way. Is everyone okay with tomorrow night? If not, what about saturday/friday/sunday night this weekend? Thursday is also possible.

As a general rule I can't do nights. Remember, I'm 5 hours ahead of you Guys. I also won't be able to do weekdays again, as school is starting in 2 days. I kinda assumed that singapore would happen in the holidays, but I'm gonna be unavailable a lot from now on. I suppose you could always do it without me, but I'd kinda like at least 1 good fight. (it might of been a BB, but my bigest enemy yet was slightly pathetic)

Edit: Friday or saturday are probably best for me

DT
Awaiting (more) Chaos :ar15:

Guess whos back? :) right whenever this week. Well tomarrow and wednesday are taken but after that.

Well DT, im not sure if we can promise anything then. And at Ilduce, well i have a feeling SOMEONE wont be able to make friday. I suggest you try and widen your options. No, i dont want to hear you whinbe about how you cant, just do it if you find a way, and dont if you dont.

LH PLEASE DONT LET THIS DIE! Please!

I can make it today

I may be able to manage today. Maybe.

DT
Awaiting Chaos :ar15:

Top Bottom