Pacific War: Empires Clash

Kk ill check back 8ish

my name is Julius

Well if you set a time, then I MIGHT be able to make one by going to a computer somewhere else. But otherwise to the best of my knowledge, my computer is screwed until this dude comes over to see if he can do anything.

Captain Robert McNaire

A Singapore native, Robert is the son of a Malaysian barmaid and Scottish ex-naval officer (now a merchant). Due to being part of a long line of naval personnel, he has been schooled in naval tactics since he was able to read. He has a profound sense of loyalty to Hawaii, though for him, regional affiliations are of slightly greater value than national ones.

Statistics:
Charisma: 9
Diplomacy: 11
Technical Knowledge: 5
Tactical Knowledge: 15

So now, when will the next training exercise be held?

Captain Robert McNaire

A Singapore native, Robert is the son of a Malaysian barmaid and Scottish ex-naval officer (now a merchant). Due to being part of a long line of naval personnel, he has been schooled in naval tactics since he was able to read. He has a profound sense of loyalty to Hawaii, though for him, regional affiliations are of slightly greater value than national ones.

Statistics:
Charisma: 9
Diplomacy: 11
Technical Knowledge: 5
Tactical Knowledge: 15

So now, when will the next training exercise be held?

I'll add you to the OP then! You shall captain the TDD-77 until Academy is over.

Should be about Tuesday or so, methinks.

-L

Jesus. Midterms?
Marks for the first report card are due on the 11th. This means every teacher has to submit marks going on the report card in 10 days. Because they want a week to mark the tests, the give them to us now.
However (Baird), some people (Baird), forgot (Baird) to give us (Baird) any tests or assignments (Baird) until now (Baird). In other words, my mark on the upcoming physics test is the mark on the first of 3 report cards.
My other tests are: Accounting, Economics, Advanced Functions and English.
Normally I would ignore these tests and go on CFC instead (wait, isn't that what I'm doing? :lol:) but I am now in grade 12, so its do or die for me now.
Spent most of the afternoon (wasted a bloody spare) and evening studying so I'm less of a slacker then last year.

I am now in grade 12
Same. Southern U.S. schools are much easier than Canadian it appears.. Macro Econ, Lit Styles, and Calc are my only real classes this year. What collages are you applying to?

None, I skipped a grade so my parents want me to take 2 years of grade 12 so I don't graduate at the young age of 16 (I turn 17, 3 weeks after graduation :lol:).
I'll be taking Calculus, Data, Chemistry, World Economics (as opposed to Canadian Economics), Business and Politics next year.

(OOC: LH, I've got a question for you. I have come to realize that I am completely unfamiliar with the game mechanics. Will this next drill allow me the opportunity to become familiar with them?)

(OOC: LH, I've got a question for you. I have come to realize that I am completely unfamiliar with the game mechanics. Will this next drill allow me the opportunity to become familiar with them?)

Oh yes. Thats the purpose of the first drill

you know I have nothing to scheduled opposite...

Top Bottom