Discussion in 'Civ4 - Ancient Europe' started by pie_at, Jan 5, 2021.
Are you gonna use the kmod vasis for your newer?
I guess so no duplicate work will be done
Yes, I just stopped modding, waiting for your success! Due to real life, I can't do anything at the moment any way.
You even can prepare that version as PAE VII (full version).
There appears to be a problem with the way the AI makes its attacking stacks. It favours rams to the extent that it will send maybe 10 rams with a single other unit. Sometimes that unit is a druid. Obviously these stacks are doomed to fail. I've seen this a lot on different scenarios, usually in the early and midgame.
Yeah, thx. this will be changed.
You're now able to download PAE 6.10 !
I hope everything works!
see patch notes of 6.10 in the first post.
About the AI ram problem: this will be solved in the upcoming PAE VII version, which will work with dll (for Windows) only.
PATCH 6.11 is now available!
download link in the first post. I hope, everything works fine!
here are the changes:
Patch 6.11 (28.11.2021):
- governor help text update
- Unit Supply: fresh water added
- CtD fix on city renegade (thx to Rob!)
- naval formation full speed: +4 movement instead of +2
- less collateral damage for ships
- bugfix gold cart didn't move to capital/government center
- Events: missed text (TXT_KEY_EVENT_MEUTEREI)
- arts: great lighthouse a bit bigger, colossus a bit smaller
- new feature: mounted generals or high rank mounted units can swap their horse/camel in cities with stables to move on
- captured missionaries become slaves
- fresh water tiles (lakes) fill supply carts
- wonder pic for small oracle, craft center and war dog breeding
- fix: dog distribution
- specialbuilding tholos tomb instead tumulus for greek nations
- weaker bonus for Cybele, Indra and fertility cult
- new building: garum manufactory
- less flee chance for units in cities
- higher chance of getting slaves during fight
- more slaves for capturing cities
- higher prod costs on later eras
- captured units lose their fear for mounted units
- bugfix: selling cheap mercenary warriors
- new recurring city events: city fire
- new scipts for First Punic War scenario (by Barcas)
- building bonus check (bronze, granary): chance decreased from 10% to 5%
- city conquer: supply wagon emerges (chance of 33%)
- main interface: unit info on left bottom: "(x) unit stack:" instead "unit stack (x):
- razing cities: creates a state religion missionary if city has that religion
Does Patch 6.11 break saved games?
Of course! there are new XML codes included. eg. the garum building.
sorry, I always forget to mention that...
6.11 is not save game compatible!
so, finish your game and then upgrade.
I've got three unhappy citizens in one of my cities. Two messages are: 'We don't want foreign gods', and another is 'We yearn to join our Motherland'. But this is a city I founded myself. It is close to two barbarian cities, does/should that make a difference when it's my own city?
Edit: I've found out that this happens when you add immigrants to your city. I don't know if it depends on the number or whether it's different if they are captured immigrants, which these were.
It depends on captured immigrants. They've got their own culture. This is bad if their culture dominate yours in a city. (BTS mechanic)
Separate names with a comma.