Pantheon bonuses

TM Moot

King
Ok, i know these are highly situational, but when the map has a bit of everything in it (pastures, desert, plantations etc..) what belief do ppl normally pick??

Lately I've been going Religious Festivals, which provide 10% pop growth. I'd rather pick a science or gold boost, but at least this benefits all my cities.

Any suggestions..:)

There are starting beliefs that are more general application than being more strict, like 10% growth.

I believe these are better ones to shoot for (or number of followers is good too), since it applies throughout the game, and it applies almost no matter what happens during the gameplay to your advantage.

Ive been using the science one which drags until you get a few cities up and connected, but it remains useful all game, and it's like a mini-library. Works nicely on Archipelago maps too, when you get harbors up and start buying city states.

Otherwise, i just look at my "premium" city spots and plan for the future. I could live with the jungle one because i always post those up for rationalism anyway...

Ive been using the science one which drags until you get a few cities up and connected, but it remains useful all game, and it's like a mini-library. Works nicely on Archipelago maps too, when you get harbors up and start buying city states.

Otherwise, i just look at my "premium" city spots and plan for the future. I could live with the jungle one because i always post those up for rationalism anyway...

I can imagine it being awesome coupled with Carthage and the free harbors. Seems like something good for militaristic style or city spam style since the more you got cities, the better.

Top Bottom