Pardus based Scenario (expert help please!)

Yingpingu

Chieftain
hello, i need an expert :king: on making Scenarios because i'm trying to make my own Scenario. :help:

I know how to make/get/modify the following
Spoiler :
CITIES.GIF
ICONS.GIF
TERRAIN.GIF
RULES text doc
PARDUS (starting message when opened scenario file about scenario)
UNITS.GIF

(p.s. Latest Replyer Werd100)

Yingpingu
Leader of the Chinese in [civ2]
:trophy3rd::trophy3rd::trophy3rd:

(p.s. Pardus is an MMORPG game)

Pardus

I've been waiting for a few days and no-one has replyed, please leave a message!!! :please: :help: :(

A map to work from and an Events file are the only other things you need to get started. If you want to learn how to add events then take a look at other peoples ones and copy them. You can edit all the graphics with MS Paint. There are scenario creation guides somewhere on the Apolyton site that may help. Edit the game and save it. When you think you are done then save as a scenario and take a look. You can go back and carry on editing the save as much as you need.

It is a long time since I began to make scenarios so it is hard to remember where I started. The best advice I can give you is to look at how other people have built theirs and borrow the elements you like. It is a learning process. I have been building scenarios for several years now and I am still learning new tricks!

What is the scenario you are building?

Thanks for the Reply Werd100. :agree:

I do use Paint, or how am i going to get custom units anyway :lol:!

My 1st Message & and Title aslo shows what it is based on, theres a link!

;)

Anyway, how do you get the computer to use my new files because they will just use the Default files :scan:.

Damm

Werd100: I have. Inside PARDUS/SCENARIO/Civilization II Multiplayer Gold Edition/...

;)

Top Bottom