1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Parent/Child cross sport combos

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by del62, Sep 19, 2012.

1. del62

del62 Deity

I was reading about British Cyclist Alex Dowsett who today finished eight in the World Championship Time Trials, to find out that his father Phil was a British Motor recing driver in the eighties.

What other cross sport parent / child combo's can you think of (I am generously allowing Motor Racing to be given sports status)

2. El Justo

El Justo Deity

nba hall of famer karl malone's illegitimate son, Demetrius Bell plays LT for the philadephia eagles of the nfl.

GM of the chicago white sox of the MLB, Kenny Williams' son plays WR for the NFL 49ers.

former NFL lineman Mark Schelreth's son Daniel is a pitcher for the Detroit Tigers.

there are probably more but can't think of them at the moment :)

3. Arwon

Arwon

The son of Rugby League champion Gary Jack is Kieran Jack, one of the best young players at the Sydney Swans Australian Rules Football club.

4. warpus

warpus In pork I trust

Frank Lampard Senior & Frank Lampard

Eden Hazard comes from a footballing family as well, both his parents played for the Belgian national team IIRC and both of his brothers play (one of them is @ chelsea too)