Status
Not open for further replies.

The_J

Say No 2 Net Validations
Administrator
Supporter
FimlLAbWYAIoPTp.jpeg

This just popped by on Twitter,
To also spell it out here as text: This is not real.

I'd hate it personally if Civ7 looked like this. It looks like Civ5 and Humankind had a baby with the worst features of its parents: wooden and soulless. The art itself is technically fine, but it's very unappealing to me.

At long last, Dan Quayle has been replaced. 🙃

The picture looks nice and his approval rating was better than some presidents except for Bush... but why would they still out Biden as a leader for civ 7 ?

Yeah just change the face to FDR and its ready to go!

Almost as bad a President as Joe Biden. There, I said it.

AI generated image.
I thought it looked like it was made with NovelAI artstyle (or some other AI). Funny how within month or so, AI has received a specific style that can almost immediately noticed.

This just made me realise AI may turn out to be very useful for modders with no or little artistic background, to get a bunch of leader art which follows a consistent style. Then you'd just need to fix the inconsistencies, which would still require some knowledge of painting and photoshop, but nowhere near as that required to paint a full leader.

Gross. I liked this forum better without modern day politics.
Meh. Dan Quayle was in the game from the very beginning. It's tradition to mock incompetent vice presidents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom