Party

Do you party?

• Total voters
Stopped partying my sophomore year......of high school. Didn't like it at all, the thing that finally set me off was an impromptu late night trip to Tijuana and I got drunk and woke up next to a girl. Never again.

If by "party" you mean "get drunk with other people". Then at least once a week.
If by "party" you mean "get REALLY drunk and start singing and dancing". Then once every 2-3 weeks.
Also, lack of money/job makes me refuse some oportunities.

P.S. I have an awfull singing voice and i used "dancing" for the lack of another word to describe what i'm actually doing.
P.P.S. Lucky me, my friends can't sing or dance either. :D

Party whenever I can, which is not that much anymore. I get together with friends for drinking and drugs every weekend. But events large enough to qualify as parties are reasonably rare now-a-days.

Also, i don't understand why when people say party everyone thinks of house/rave/techno parties.

Haven't any of you been to a rock party, or better yet heavy metal party ?

Put it on top of the shisha and set your cover on it with the coal sit on top.

Then hit the coal with the souffle torch. That way it lights up the coal and you can get a hit. The salvia is pretty much done right away. Which is okay since if you are going to take it from a pipe you would only get one or two big hits anyway out of your little pipe. One big 15 second hit should be enough if you hold it in for a while and use one of the concentrated versions. (which I highly recommend over the straight leaves) Pull from it when you have the torch right on top of it.

I never trip out though. I just see things a little bit differently. In high school the first few times I hit it I did trip, but I haven't in a while. One of these days I'll record one of my friends setting it up and show you how it's done :goodjob:

I see what you mean. I just don't really see the point in sending it through the hookah. It sounds like more of a pain in the ass than it's worth, and, like i said, wasteful. I guess if the hookah were small enough it wouldn't be so bad, but I can't imagine clearing the chamber on my own in one go... and that stuff degrades fast. Just use a little water pipe and avoid the frills and fuss. The two things just don't mesh for me I guess, leisurely shisha and ritualistic salvia. Then again, I can't think of anything I'd enjoy less than psychedelics at a party, so I guess different tastes ain't surprising. :)

shrooms as a party drug?

well, to each his own i guess...

Wouldn't be my bag, but if you dig crowds it'd make some sense.

Damn, shrooms at a party? That's a whole 'nuther level. Elta is officially the man! :goodjob:

:shake: Drugs don't make you cool, dude.

Or parties where they don't play any music at all..?

:yup:

Also, i don't understand why when people say party everyone thinks of house/rave/techno parties.

Haven't any of you been to a rock party, or better yet heavy metal party ?

Quite exactly what I was thinking... The house/techno parties I've been to were disasters. Every time, I was simply dragged over there by future-at-the-time girlfriends. Rock/heavy metal parties are by far the best I've been to. That's where the real parties are, at least here in this country, or at least in my groups!

Why the hatred (or should I just say lack of admiration) for music? :(

Nothing against music. Music so loud you can't hear or be heard over it, that's hateful, but music at a reasonable volume is fine. Quiet, and especially silence, is nice too sometimes. :)

Nothing against music. Music so loud you can't hear or be heard over it, that's hateful, but music at a reasonable volume is fine. Quiet, and especially silence, is nice too sometimes. :)

I've always found that if you are aware that there's music playing, you're not having much fun.

:shake: Drugs don't make you cool, dude.

Meh, no need to be a ninny miss Luce!:p

Just a bit of humor, that's all...(although taking shrooms in a wild party setting is a daring feat that I can't imagine many would be willing to undertake, though as you said not worthy of any special praise).

as i said: to each his own.
just isnt as i understood your post which is: running around out of your mind at a really big event with mostly unkown people.

Yeah, I don't get it either. Then again... I do it every summer. :lol:

Meh, no need to be a ninny miss Luce!:p

Just a bit of humor, that's all...(although taking shrooms in a wild party setting is a daring feat that I can't imagine many would be willing to undertake, though as you said not worthy of any special praise).

K, cool. I dunno if maybe I'm getting old :)lol:) and joyless, or what, I just don't see any admirable balls about eating drugs in any particular situation, it's all what's made of it. The kids is impressionable! Except maybe stopping behind a tree to smoke some crack while the po are chasing you, that takes something serious to call the newspaper about.

Top Bottom