Party

Do you party?

• Total voters

Mowque

Hypermodernist
Simple, do you like to party?

Please, provide an example of what YOU mean by partying.

I've been to some pretty wild Mormon parties, let me tell you. Once, there was only one married couple to chaperone. And a couple times I secretly crossed over to the women's side of the room.

Anything beyond "informal get-together of friends" tends to bore me, to be honestly. And on the rare occasion I am in proximity to alcohol, that just makes it worse. But to each one's own, I guess.

Very rarely. Not even seasonal holiday parties.

When I was in college, every chance I got, which was very often. Surprise, surprise.

Now I can't stand parties with more than 10 people. I like small dinners best, followed by a bit of drinking fine alcohol and gaming (boardgames, poker, video games,etc.)

I voted rarely.
I may go out to an actual "party" maybe once every two weeks. I put quotations around party as these events are more like get togethers with drinking, and usually beer pong, etc.

When I was in college, every chance I got, which was very often. Surprise, surprise.

Now I can't stand parties with more than 10 people. I like small dinners best, followed by a bit of drinking fine alcohol and gaming (boardgames, poker, video games,etc.)

You are me. And when I was in college "to party" meant to get high smoking pot. eg. "let's go home and 'party' after class" all that was needed was 2 guys and a bong. In fact I think you could do it alone. I'm going home to party:lol:.

Lately I've been partying every Friday night on a weekly basis. Me and a handful of friends will either get trashed by ourselves, or pre-game and go crash a fraternity event or something.

As for whether I like partying, yes! It's not my absolute favorite thing ever, but it's definitely a good way to blow off steam at the end of the week.

Looks like I won't be partying for a while though...the end of the term is nigh and I've got a good bit of work to do...

About once a week. It might depend on the definition of party though.

Probably "every chance I get", because that's excluding the times when I am busy or need to do something the next morning. Sure, if I have free time, and I am with okay people, every chance I get.

I usually went on average on ~1 a week, although last week I've done 5 (and that was starting from Tuesday only, that's what guitar festivals are for, thank me for the information :p) I don't plan on going to too many in the next months as I'll be insanely busy.

I used to love house parties. I still do happy hours every once in a while, but i much prefer just to be around friends with a couple bottles and some games. Maybe drink and have fun at a baseball game, otherwise not really.

I voted rarely.
I may go out to an actual "party" maybe once every two weeks. I put quotations around party as these events are more like get togethers with drinking, and usually beer pong, etc.
I agree with what this dude says. Only time I ever go to "real" parties is rush week (except the three times in my life I've gone clubbing), every other weekend it's the "small group of friends drinking" express.

Excruciatingly boring social encounter where people drink alcohol and talk about crap that I don't give a rat's ass about. Occassionally, there's dancing. Usually, there's tremendously loud music that I hate.

This guy speaks the truth. I hate seeing people get plastered, it's just so uncouth.

This guy speaks the truth. I hate seeing people get plastered, it's just so uncouth.

I love it...people get so funny when they're liquored up.:lol:

Top Bottom