1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

patch 3.17 not on official site ?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - General Discussions' started by ianfuture, Aug 22, 2008.

1. ianfuture

ianfuture Chieftain

Anyone else notice that the 3.17 patch isn't on the Firaxis site ?
    Does that mean it's not offically sanctioned?

Thanks..
    I.

2. Lemon Merchant

Lemon Merchant The Voice in Your Head Moderator

I hadn't noticed, but I couldn't update in game. I kept getting an error so I just downloaded it from CFC. It's almost certainly sanctioned, though. Isn't it?

3. Dearmad

Dearmad Dead weight

Yes. CFC is trustworthy! Pshaw! And yeah I too noticed the official site lacked the patch. So I came here to just double check... and there was a patch with a new unofficial patch and, of course, the Better AI DLL I sooooo crave and love. Typical. :)

4. isabella

isabella Chieftain

Anyone here can explain further and enlighten us? Is the 3.17 patch officially released by Firaxis? Me too, i also downloaded it from CFC.

5. r_rolo1

r_rolo1 King of myself

3.17 is the official patch ( is the one that you can get via in-game , if you have luck and/or patience :p )......

This is not that unusual. If you go to civIV.com the patch 1.74 is absent of there as well. probably just laziness .....