Patch 7.3x Bugs

fix for next patch:
Elohim can build the chancel of guardians

todo list:

please use this thread only to report bugs (unless you don't want bugs to be fixed :p). There are lots of other threads around and you can always open a new one if necessary ;)

as you wish ;)

the version of ErebusContinent included in 7.30 is missing kelp and haunted lands code.

FM_settings has data for the Mazatl, but not for Scions.

Malakim automorphing terrain to desert is awesome. the "riverside desert gets floodplains" bit doesn't seem to always work though. in this screenshot, the elephant tile used to be grassland, and failed to get floodplains when becoming desert. same with the tile directly south of the bison, while the bison which was also grassland did get the floodplains. I tried it again replaying from turn 1, and this time the bison did not get the floodplains. is floodplains supposed to appear on the tile as soon as it becomes desert ( if it is riverside ) , or can it also appear after a while?

appearance of oases in autoterraformed malakim desert could also get toned down a little bit, I got 4 after just 25 turns normal speed.

I'm also having an issue with units unable to leave cultural borders, check the lightbringer in the attached savegame. Nojah the balseraph hero also had this issue when he popped.

[to_xp]Gekko;8923757 said:
I'm also having an issue with units unable to leave cultural borders, check the lightbringer in the attached savegame. Nojah the balseraph hero also had this issue when he popped.

reuploaded the Patch with a fix for it. I added a bCannotLeaveCulture XML tag yesterday for a new Civ that it was bugged :(

[to_xp]Gekko;8923757 said:
Malakim automorphing terrain to desert is awesome. the "riverside desert gets floodplains" bit doesn't seem to always work though. in this screenshot, the elephant tile used to be grassland, and failed to get floodplains when becoming desert. same with the tile directly south of the bison, while the bison which was also grassland did get the floodplains. I tried it again replaying from turn 1, and this time the bison did not get the floodplains. is floodplains supposed to appear on the tile as soon as it becomes desert ( if it is riverside ) , or can it also appear after a while?

appearance of oases in autoterraformed malakim desert could also get toned down a little bit, I got 4 after just 25 turns normal speed.
riverside isn't always transformed to floodplains as that was overpowered ;)

Elohim still cannot build the chancel of guardians :(

great job on fixing the cleric build order issue with the Bannor! is it intended for mysticism to allow 2 clerics? plus it would be nice to add info in the civilopedia or somewhere stating which techs exactly allow other clerics ;)

Not getting Alcinius at KOTE, not getting Korrina the protector at start playing as the risen emperor of the scions.

I tested a few turns as Emporer and got Korinna. Is the No events gameoption maybe activated? (F8 shows all gameoptions used)

sorry, seems some setting sneaked in from using another mod, starting a "play now" game fixed the problem.

Malakim unable to take advantage of camel resource (7.31). Camel is there, and since it is next to water, it could be farmed. But (and I do have animal husbandry) it cannot have a pasture built on it.

On a second note, the malakim are unable to build anything on deserts, or on oasis's. This leads me to wonder - how exactly do you see them being played?

-Colin

Edit: Second set of possible bugs. I have been having stacks of goblin archers wandering around, fending several swarms of them off since turn 40. I haven't seen any regular goblins, only these archers, and am now being harrassed by a stack of 5 or so that is just sitting outside of a city shooting at the defenders (turn 80). The lack of camels (and hence, lack of horsemen), leave me pretty much without a viable means of offense against them.

will fix the camel issue.

If you go to modules folder and open ffhplus/resource/improvementinfos and add this to the pasture entry, you should be able to get camels

Code:
                <BonusTypeStruct>
                    <BonusType>BONUS_CAMEL</BonusType>
                    <bBonusMakesValid>1</bBonusMakesValid>
                    <bBonusTrade>1</bBonusTrade>
                    <iDiscoverRand>0</iDiscoverRand>
                    <YieldChanges>
                        <iYieldChange>2</iYieldChange>
                        <iYieldChange>1</iYieldChange>
                        <iYieldChange>0</iYieldChange>
                    </YieldChanges>
                </BonusTypeStruct>

I think you can build workshops in desert. Malakim can get a lot of yields from trade, they don't really need many improvements.

the matzl civilisations cities look like those of the elves, is this intended? should they not look more maya like?

harpy event still giving 15 revolt turns instead of 5 hurryanger in 7.31 :p

( a.k.a. Boom Shaka Laka I just got a free great bard :lol: )

Another issue - Ratha's, chariots, shadowriders all require horses. Since eventually all Malakim terrain turns to desert, and horses are automatically turned into camels, the only way for the Malakim to get horses is via trade, meaning that they can't build these three units.

A second issue - guild of the nine is now one of your houses. That means that unless you are playing with the house option enabled, there is no way for anyone to hire mercenaries, as they cannot build the guild of the nine wonder.

-Colin

Top Bottom