patch announced?

Master Shake

Warlord
Someone in another thread said firaxis has assured us that there will be a patch to C3C.

Is this true? What needs to be patched? What is going to be patched?

-mS

Enslavement looks way too powerfull, even if i like the idea to enslave rowdy barbs there seems to be an exploit here. Maybe with lowering the odd for unaligned units.

Disclaimer: I don't have C3C yet, so it's only an opinion for what it's worth.

*sigh* Maybe tomorow. :(

I've completed 7 out of 9 of the new sceanarios (just started the mesoamerica).

What urks me is that all of the scenarios except #2 (Rise of Roman Empire) work. However, every time I try to run Rise of Romans the software crashes.

Therefore, I uninstalled the software and then re-installed the game. Same as before, ALL of the scenarios load and play fine EXCEPT for #2 Rise of Romans.

This is killing me because this clearly looks to be one of the top 2 or 3 scenarios in the set.

Is anyone else having problems like this? I can't believe I'm the only guy and if so, what could be causing this problem?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

well, if you are reffering to MY comment, it was that CATAPHRACTS in th emiddle ages scenario would get proper graphics- they are currentlly represented by the chinese rider, when they should (and will) be represented by the ancient cavalry graphics- considering you are new, I'll cut you some slack, as I am the defacto forum Byzantine emperor, and the stalwart defender of Byzantine, and cataphract honour ;)

There will probably be a patch eventually (all games tend to get patches), but when one will be has not been announced.

I think that the Cataphracts should have better stats. As Xen has so frequently pointed out, they did hold back the Arabs, and defend Europe, but as of now, they are weaker than both the Knight, and the Ansar Warrior.

Having the Busynteam cataracks weaker than the others is historically accurate. Translations of Xenadoru's diary clearly describes how they were recuited and their boot camp regimen. They trained in the mountains of analtolia and the spray from the iron polluted rivers permanently clouded their vision.

what are you talking about? please give me a source for your information

or even better yet, a DATE fr the information

fact is, I am so skepticle of what your saying it borders out right mockery...

-not ALL cataphract trained in Anatolia

-Iron dosent poolute rivers

-"spray" from iron is ridiculous

-clouding there vision even more so

-"Xenadoru" dosent sount even remotelly Latin/Greek/ or anatolic, or even a anem from any region in the empire based on what I know of the names from those regions

-the name is also "BYZANTINE", and "CATAPHRACTS"

Read it again Xen. Slowly.

ahhh, I see it now ;), but still, i would, as the forum defende of Byzantium (;)) that such posts, that might confuse others (hell, it confused me, as I though it was just a rampant misseplling on your part ;)) not be done, so I had to do a rebuttle ;)

needless to say, on this issue, I think most will know what I want- STRONGER CATAPHRACTS! either a +1 on HP, of a defensive bombard would be nice :D

or a point more in defence ;)

All in good fun "Xen adores u." I haven't played the Middle Ages scenario yet so I haven't experienced either edge of Byzantine Sword.

Top Bottom