1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch compatibility

Discussion in 'Fall Further' started by PapaMonkey, Feb 28, 2009.

1. PapaMonkey

PapaMonkey Chieftain

I have some questions regarding the patches and keeping current.

What is the patch compatibility between core FFH and FF? What version of FFH should I have installed before installing FF? And then once I have installed FF and as they both continue to patch, how do I keep the FF install up to date?

Thanks for your time! I played the pre 2 version of FF and have loved it!

2. Valkrionn

Valkrionn The Hamster King

FF is compatible with all versions of FFH, according to Vehem and Xienwolf. To be safe, I'd use the unpatched version initially. After you install FF, it does not rely on FFH in any way, and you can patch both individually.

3. Iceciro

Iceciro Special Ability: Decimate

I generally do a new, clean, but patched install of FFH before FF. The patched install lets you get the new artwork from FFH, if I remember correctly.

4. Vehem

Vehem Modmod Monkey

In some cases - but only where the FfH art has overwritten an existing piece of unique art. If it's a newly unique addition, then you'll need to wait for an update where we update the artwork. I did one for the most recent patch - artwork is being worked on frequently by the art team, so we tend to wait and update a batch of it at once. Personally I'm amazed at the speed they're producing high quality units...