1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

patch showed up today

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Nintendo Switch' started by coned, Apr 2, 2019.

1. coned

coned Chieftain

anyone know what it did?

2. WildeComputers

WildeComputers Chieftain

Cross-platform saves was added. I haven’t noticed more (yet) but I’m hoping map tacks too. I had to reboot my Switch though before I could reconnect my 2K account after the update.

3. coned

coned Chieftain

wow, is that something people actually wanted? i just can't imagine too many people having it on both switch and PC AND wanting to transfer their save from PC (that has expansions) to switch (that doesn't). or the other way.

i guess maybe if someone also has it on ipad?

i dunno. to me, that seems like something that will get used by about 1% of people.

i am happy that it's getting some kind of support, though.

Boccages likes this.
  4. WildeComputers

WildeComputers Chieftain

On the Switch it is only the cross-platform in the update. I have not found anything else and it was a rather small update. I also don’t see anything in the patch notes though about this update, I found out on Twitter.

For me, the cross-platform cloud save is something I’ve wanted since the Switch version came out. I realize it may not be a popular feature but it opens up the chance for the expansions on the Switch. I like the flexibility of playing a game and taking it with me, picking up where I left off.

5. OmegaDestroyer

OmegaDestroyer Chieftain

Are the builds even compatible?

Boccages likes this.
  6. Boccages

Boccages Chieftain

Did it fix the worker production bug issue?

7. King Tyranny

King Tyranny Chieftain

@Boccages i highly doubt it. It was just for PC being able to port their save to the Switch.

Boccages likes this.