[RR] Railroads Patch v1.1 Released!!!

Jobeo

Chieftain
http://www.2kgames.com/index.php?p=...lroads!,PC,2K_Games,railroads&section=patches

Direct Download Link: http://downloads.2kgames.com/railroads/RailroadsPatch110.zip

been checking very frequently and just saw it pop up!! sweeetness ! ! ! !

me gone play today for sure !!

Upgrade Sid Meier's Railroads! to v1.1 with this patch.

Updates:

* AI - AI now takes industry potential into consideration when making route decisions.
* AI - Changed AI's criteria for building new trains (now uses individual goods rather than depots)
* Functionality - Added new option "Use All Trains", which allows the use of all trains in the game, when in TT mode.
* Functionality - Added the ability to manipulate the camera freely when paused. To do this, pause the game and press "CTRL+F". In this mode, cursor keys move the camera and the camera can be rotated by holding the left mouse button and moving the mouse.
* Functionality - Cities can now accept raw materials directly from resources properly.
* Functionality - Clouds can now be disabled in the options screen.
* Functionality - Enabled terrain editor. To enable the terrain editor, you must add "EditorEnabled = 1" to your settings.INI.
* Functionality - Enabled larger size maps.
* Functionality - Exposed scenario timescale in scenario XML. If "iTurnsPerMonth" is found in the Scenario XML, it will override the default scale of 16 turns per month (every 4 seconds). If the timescale is greater than 60 (a new month every 15 seconds), the date display will also display the current day of the month.
* Functionality - Fixed rerouting cash exploit.
* Functionality - Made track selection easier. (track now takes precedence over depots)
* Functionality - Terminals can now accommodate up to four tracks connected to them.
* Graphics - Parallel tunnel tracks now draw correctly (no longer overlap)
* Graphics - Tracks connected to depots/stations/terminals draw with special graphics to distinguish them from "normal" tracks.
* Interface - Added new city routing icons and chevrons to show which stops on your route map accept the goods in your current consist.
* Interface - Auction window repositioned so it no longer obscures scores on larger resolutions.
* Localization - Misc. localization fixes.
* Multiplayer - XFire support added.

thanks! =)

so far i've noticed the AI is much more aggressive in establishing routes. a nice change to see but it can definitely be frustrating at times. i still find myself ahead when up against 3 ai's but its not as easy as before. just seems like they improved the way the AI is looking at the map...

the quadruple tracking at terminals is a very nice addition. i find myself using it all the time. helps with congestion very nicely. i keep forgetting to see if the AI is using it much in his cities. even if it is i think we can put it to better use no matter what

I've found patch 1.01, should i install this patch first or directly install patch 1.10. Thz

Well.....

Prepatch Railroads never crashed on me, not even once. Now that I've applied the patch it's crashed 3 times tonight alone. So while the patch notes contents are rather nice, the crashing is pretty crappy.

Then theres this line in the patch:
* Functionality - Terminals can now accommodate up to four tracks connected to them

But I can only connect 3 tracks to a terminal no matter what. When I place a 4th track it appears as a regular track and not a terminal connected track and I can't use it since it's not connected to the depot terminal.

Well.....

3 tracks to a terminal no matter what. When I place a 4th track it appears as a regular track and not a terminal connected track and I can't use it since it's not connected to the depot terminal.

make sure the patch installed right... check the version number when you start the game i think its the bottom left on the main menu screen

my game also crashed yesterday( crash to desktop).After i installed the patch.My game version is 1.1.0.0(61414)My PC is strong enough i guess.

XPS700 3.00 GHz
2048MB memory
256MB nVidia GeForce 7900GS graphics card.

So, that was my first post over here.

Greetings.;)

City Builder said:

Terminals can now accommodate up to four tracks connected to them

But I can only connect 3 tracks to a terminal no matter what. When I place a 4th track it appears as a regular track and not a terminal connected track and I can't use it since it's not connected to the depot terminal.

I think in order to lay 4 tracks at a station you have to upgrade the station to a terminal.

what is the newest patch for railroads, is it 1.1 or 1.01, i downloaded 1.1 cause it kept crashing but it hasn't really made much of a difference, should i now dowwnload 1.01???????

Am downloading the patch and hopefully it'll work without crashes etc.

PEACE!

I can't download the patch! :cry:

The site doesn't load, and when I update it in game, it downloads and asks me to install. when i say yes, it closes and stops as though nothing happened. What gives?

Even better, NONE of the 2K downloads are working.

Perhaps your version of Railroads! is already patched to v1.1. What version of the game do you have installed?

Otherwise, try downloading from Firaxis or the Railroads! Official Site.

Top Bottom