Patch Wishlist

Make everything slower... As in more turns per battle, and more turns per map. At the moment I win a lot of missions in just a couple of turns (maxing out plasma cannons and engines just works so well).

But generally more ship customisability would be nice, not sure how it would work though. Deciding what upgrades your fighters get would be a nice start. Maybe be able to invest in "action points" so that your ships can do more than one thing, so launch multiple fighters/torpedoes.

And general balance, of course.

How about when you choose a victory condition it applies to EVERYONE! Not just me.

I was dominating my foes for a Domination Victory when they suddenly ally together and build 7 wonders on me... despite the victory requiring domination.

How about when you choose a victory condition it applies to EVERYONE! Not just me.

I was dominating my foes for a Domination Victory when they suddenly ally together and build 7 wonders on me... despite the victory requiring domination.

Arrggghhh! Yes this was so frustrating until I realized what was happening.

Essentially, if you wish to win by domination in Epic size you must also win by all the other conditions and not fall behind in those areas.

Top Bottom