1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch Wishlist

Discussion in 'Starships' started by thecrazyscot, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Tripas

Tripas Chieftain

According to the community announcement on Steam, it's just a bunch of minor bug fixes for the game. Almost a month after the game has been out.

Exciting stuff, isn't it! :sarcasm:

2. Olleus

Olleus Warlord

Make everything slower... As in more turns per battle, and more turns per map. At the moment I win a lot of missions in just a couple of turns (maxing out plasma cannons and engines just works so well).

But generally more ship customisability would be nice, not sure how it would work though. Deciding what upgrades your fighters get would be a nice start. Maybe be able to invest in "action points" so that your ships can do more than one thing, so launch multiple fighters/torpedoes.

And general balance, of course.

3. Stylesrj

Stylesrj Tabitha SEAL

How about when you choose a victory condition it applies to EVERYONE! Not just me.

I was dominating my foes for a Domination Victory when they suddenly ally together and build 7 wonders on me... despite the victory requiring domination.

4. DanteMartinez

DanteMartinez Chieftain

Arrggghhh! Yes this was so frustrating until I realized what was happening.

Essentially, if you wish to win by domination in Epic size you must also win by all the other conditions and not fall behind in those areas.

5. thecrazyscot

thecrazyscot Spiffy

Yes, it's quite frustrating. It artificially limits your playstyle options as you essentially have to pursue every victory condition in every game.