Patine΄s upcoming scenarios teaser

Tanelorn

Deity
Patine sent me and asked me to post these unit previews of his work on:
1) The WW2 battle of Australia:
Units.png
2) The Colombian civil war:
Units1.png

Here is the new units file I've been toying with for my expanded and (hopefully) final version of Empire of the Rising Sun. The empty slots are actually for a few Japanese Collaborator and Neutral infantry and cavalry that were kicking around the area that I had no immediate graphics (and there's only a few). Here's what I currently have (note: I am not married to this file, and open to full constructive criticism):

Attachments

• New_Units3.bmp
    2.6 MB · Views: 52
Long overdue units graphics update for the converted Hannibal scenario:

Units1.png

Long overdue units graphics update for the converted Hannibal scenario:

View attachment 665319

Patine, this is one of Fairline:

Patine, this is one of Fairline:

I must have missed that update. Some of these threads get so long, and only updated infrequently. It was no intentional slight.

I must have missed that update. Some of these threads get so long, and only updated infrequently. It was no intentional slight.

I put it because I figured you didn't know it, but come on I don't see any rebuff there, not even if you preferred other units.

I put it because I figured you didn't know it, but come on I don't see any rebuff there, not even if you preferred other units.
I may prefer a few. I'd have to have a good look over both. Given most of the ones in my updated file are from fairline collections (a few are Tanelorn's) I don't imagine they'd be radically different.

Top Bottom