Patria Grande: Civilizations of the Americas

He's alive! We have hope of updates!

Woah, that's an awesome UI model!

Considered how active Leugi is nowaday. It could be quicker if someone else make a compatibility patch for his civ (don't sure if someone already made it)

I'd do it myself but I'm not sure what in his civs' code causes the crashes I get when using them with YNAEMP v23.

So....................what happens to his civilizations if he never comes back?

So....................what happens to his civilizations if he never comes back?

I don't know if this community would survive the partition of Patria Grande :lol:

In all seriousness, though it'd be great to see Leugi's old civs updated - at this point I'm holding on in hope that the Olmec get released, anything beyond that is a nice surprise.

I don't know if this community would survive the partition of Patria Grande :lol:

In all seriousness, though it'd be great to see Leugi's old civs updated - at this point I'm holding on in hope that the Olmec get released, anything beyond that is a nice surprise.

Don't forget River Plate, that seemed to be quite advanced as well. And the Argentina update, that civ is severely in need of it. Plus Eva's new leaderscreen is really nice.

You normally have to be dead to leave a will - Leugi's just sleeping beneath Cerro de Potosi, or so they say...

The Inkarri shall rise again. And all your infidels shall perish.

A new era will begin when the Patria Grande lives again.

All hail the New Order!

All hail the New Order!

I'd love to try and do some unnoficial form of update for his Civs to keep them in line with newer mods such as Wish for the World, CiD, Mercenaries and the like.

That said, I'm not sure if we have his permition to do so.

Obligatory remembrance post to the long lost Emperor of South America. The hope of return is held in our hearts! :king:

Quick Kesler! Use your Necro powers to bring him back!

Is it not clear? We must sacrifice a modder of equal worth to the god of the underworld, or several smaller modders and Leugi shalt be reborn.

I'll go grab my porto-altar and sacrificial knife.

Is it not clear? We must sacrifice a modder of equal worth to the god of the underworld, or several smaller modders and Leugi shalt be reborn.

I'll go grab my porto-altar and sacrificial knife.

Can we count "Smaller Modders" as all those people on the Workshop who upload test mods? Those really annoy me.

Top Bottom