PAX civs

Which PAX civs interest you the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pueblo :mischief:

Assyria, mainly because of the cities/units/leader in screenshots (Poland is old news by now :lol:)

Difficult to get as excited over Brazil when all we get is a frigate, leader screen, and talk of UA.

- I have a feeling that Assyria might be quite a beast in the first part of the game. Early siege unit and library -UB. I also expect that their UA is war or conquest related.
- Poland will definitely be very good all-round civ and their UA is always useful.
- Brazil UA sounds a little bit weak, but we dont yet totally know how tourism works - I mean does it help you in any other way than winning the culture victory?

I really liked Assyria and I too prefer ancient civs.

But as a Brazilian, Im very happy to see my country back to the civ series after a brief appearance on Call to Power 2.

Interest? Pueblo, Im still wondering weather they only removed Popé or the whole civ.

I honestly like them all, but as I'm a builder and I'm really looking forward to the cultural/trade aspects of this expansion, Brazil got my vote (Assyria would be 2nd, that library sounds wonderful).

Assyria, mainly because of the cities/units/leader in screenshots (Poland is old news by now :lol:)

Difficult to get as excited over Brazil when all we get is a frigate, leader screen, and talk of UA.

Well, we get an Assyrian unit and unique building, but have no idea what it does. Nor do we know what their unique ability is.

On the other hand, we know exactly what Brazil's unique ability is and does, but we don't know the rest. It's not clear which we know more about. At least Brazil gives some idea of a strategy, but it doesn't inspire the imagination as much at the moment.

Indeed, it's a shame (but understandable) that it's scrapped, it sounded really interesting.
They should make it anyway. Nobody asked us is this OK? You must agree with me that we all want Pueblo, specialy now when they showed it. Come on! Who does such a terrible things to other people? Look what you are missing cause some six eldery people in new mexico..;)

They should make it anyway. Nobody asked us is this OK? You must agree with me that we all want Pueblo, specialy now when they showed it. Come on! Who does such a terrible things to other people? Look what you are missing cause some six eldery people in new mexico..;)

I would prefer to respect an native American civ (they've been all throug enough) than to satisfy my need for a Native American civ, besides, I'm sure there'll be good enough civs anyway.

I'm excited for all three, but I chose "none".

I found the Pueblo situation an interesting turn of events.

Well, Brazil amazes me... A south american 'modern' civ is a nice adittion which I enjoy greatly :)

I second that, it was very interesting to know of what would've been Pueblo, and also how Firaxis handled it...

I would prefer to respect an native American civ (they've been all throug enough) than to satisfy my need for a Native American civ, besides, I'm sure there'll be good enough civs anyway.
All nations in their history had a hard time at least once, so no disrespect from me to Pueblo people. I do think there will be other civ that i like (actually i like all of them), but when i saw at presentation Pueblo Civ i realised that good stuff is going to be wasted.

And to the poll i voted Brazil cause this is only civ that was inrtoduced at PAX with no spoilers earlier. I was prepered for Assyria, no mention Poland. Funny thing, i would never give a chance to Brazil and here they are. Must check me prev posts about prediction and everything opposite to them will happen..;)

All nations in their history had a hard time at least once, so no disrespect from me to Pueblo people. I do think there will be other civ that i like (actually i like all of them), but when i saw at presentation Pueblo Civ i realised that good stuff is going to be wasted.

I agree, but we still might get a leader with similiar characterisitics.

Top Bottom