PAX Prime Panel Video is up

In the panel, they mentioned that the Immortal is a shock infantry which ignores all terrain. I don't think we knew about the "ignore terrain" ability.

Second observation: 27:51

Duncan has 4 traits, but his list shows 7 potential agreements. The inherent Character traits provide 2 agreements (in Duncan's case they are Officer Training Command and Hydroengineering Corps). That still leaves 2 extra agreements. Does that mean that certain Traits provide more than 1 potential agreement?

I'm still watching it, but I noticed the Nanohive around 9:10 (in the Civilization Channel video) there are extra symbols around the unit icon that I haven't seen anywhere else.

That is part of the new stealth mechanic, nothing new. If your invisible unit enters a tile with the eye icon it is revealed.

That is part of the new stealth mechanic, nothing new. If your invisible unit enters a tile with the eye icon it is revealed.

Not the eyes. I'm talking about the little ring to the left of the unit icon on the HUD, not the ground. It may still be related to stealth though.

They put the video up on the YouTube channel and Gamespot has an article but I'm surprised that Firaxis isn't promoting the video on Twitter and such since they promoted the megapanel so extensively.

@Eagle Pursuit - My money says it's because the sound editing on the video is kind of awful. You can't hear anything they're saying at times because the music or sound effects are too loud.

Top Bottom