Pay for declaration of war

rhaul

Warlord
I take advantage of the fact that this forum has many experts in this game to ask about the subject matter of the title of this post.

The fact is that no matter how many times you pay a civilization and in the text of the conversation it says that they have declared war on another civilization, the reality is that it is not true, it does not even appear at war using the espionage of the embassy .

Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Thank you.
I tried latest version 05 in case it was fixed but neither.
Is there a possibility to fix that bug?

Civ AI and diplomacy are among those things I didn't reverse yet, it looks quite extensive and clunky... It's possible that there is simply no logic at all to implement this behaviour (wage war on player request), and in that case it would be simply impossible to fix !

But it could also be a simple bug that "forgets" to take into account this aggression treaty, and maybe easy to fix - that would be a tremendous discovery as it would probably have a great impact on gameplay...

We shall see !

Exactly, it would have a big impact on the gameplay of the game, which I don't understand why microprose has never tried to fix it.
If you prefer, I could comment on these things in your JCivED thread.

Last edited:
Top Bottom