PBEM Grudge Match (Turn Tracker for Game 2)

magnusmarcus

Prince
Sent to Matrix...

not sure if I'll remember to post here every time.

Crap, I completely forgot! This is not like me it's just because I have exams this week and other stuff on my mind that I usually don't have so as exception I forgot it this time but I won't forget it in the future as I almost never forget to play and sent a PBEM and I think I even have a reputation of being someone who is usually very reliable so once again this is just an exceptional incident.
Please don't turn me into anything...unnatural. :(

I forgive you Matrix... I'll not turn you into a toady this time......

Game sent to Donovan

*turns matrix into a box of cookies*

*hands out cookies to random persons passing by*

Game sent on to DaveShack.

I will try to do better as well, especially in the early game. At this point, turns can sometimes amount to only pressing Enter. So let's keep that in mind even when we think we are pressed for time. :)

Donovan Zoi said:
Game sent on to DaveShack.

I will try to do better as well, especially in the early game. At this point, turns can sometimes amount to only pressing Enter. So let's keep that in mind even when we think we are pressed for time. :)
I didn't....

EDIT: D'oh! :mad: I hit Quote instead of Edit Post! :lol:

Must second the self-notion that Matrix is extremely reliable PBEM player who is very prompt in playing the turns.

[size=+2]!!All hail to the inventor or turntracker Matrix!![/size] [size=-2]and to Smalltalk as well[/size]

Top Bottom