PBEM help

richm

Warlord
I have been looking MP game however I am unable to find one. As it would be impossile to host a Pitboss game I decided to start a PBEM game if this is possible. How ever I need help as I have never done so before. Could you guys tell me where to look to get advice on "how to". I would appreciate any good advice.

1. decide which game and patch level you are playing warlords/ 1.61
2. decide what settings you want
3. decide how flexible you are going to be about them
4. decide how many players you want
5. post your invite in this thread, and in the sticky games thread.
6. await joiners
7. discuss settings, if they're flexible
8. agree settings, kick it off

For background, read through a few other starter threads in the stickies
- see how they did it, laugh, do it better ;)

You could start on this now.
If you need any help starting the actual game off, let me know and I could help with that.

Thanks for your advice.
So... I some have decisions to make first. I will stay with this thread and write my thoughts down after getting more advice. Why I would like this to be transparent is that it might help others that are in the same situation as me(ignorant in PBEM).
Could you maybe look in every now and then and keep me on the right path.

Hi if you start one i want to join. I'm from sweden so we are almost in the same GMT. tell me if you start one and i don't have warlords. just so you know.

richm said:
Why I would like this to be transparent is that it might help others that are in the same situation as me(ignorant in PBEM).

I'm one of those ignorant of PBEM's and need to learn. I'm participating in the ISDG game so would like to learn more about them. Count me in, though I will admit I've nerver personally played a PBEM.

Top Bottom