PBEM Minor League (2010)

I was waiting to see if there were other candidates but it seems not...

So I will try to start the game on the weekend.

Sorry for the late entry, as I have been working full time this week and last.

Japan / SDI / Battleship Yamato (raised from the depths) with 5 Combat promotions. < It was the mightiest of all battleships ever made.

EDIT: Remember to check the Turns Limit so we don't get a ??? turns remaining message until well into the game.

If we could just get one more for England and the non EU europe or even Canada.

It would be funny if you guys swap and kiwitt plays Australia and his very own New Zealand ;)

Luthor, for the sake of uniformity I would take over Germany/EU instead. This way every player will start from his very own continent. Same requests as for North Korea. As a second choice if you disconnect EU from Germany, then I will be UK.

Luthor, for the sake of uniformity I would take over Germany/EU instead. This way every player will start from his very own continent. Same requests as for North Korea. As a second choice if you disconnect EU from Germany, then I will be UK.
What? Now change your nation??? Now that I've finished the filed and played my first turn???? :aargh:

Besides... Europe (including UK) is not allowed. :nono: So choose another nation. I know one ideal for you: Arabia! As other choices there is Canada, Turkey, North Africa, ...

Oh No!!!

I was working on my turn too!

No Worries I agree to the relocation of North Korea.

Also thanks for the Battleship - Yamato, but can you add a few of Combat Promotions - Please !!!

No that's ok. Keep things as they are. Luthor have posted after my post, I thought we still had time... Why is that Europe not allowed? I mean wouldn't you like to see each player on each continent? Since nobody picked Europe -- I was like -- why, I can do it. But if it is too late now -- just carry on!

AI disbanding units is a problem... I had this problem in other scenarios... but there isn't much we can do about it, is there? But I'm counting on USA and Russia to still be major powers!
Yes, you can !!!

Simply give every unit (all 1600+) 2 EXP and at least 1 promotion. I did this in my mod (with over 5,000+), and it stopped it.

The AI does not like disbanding experienced units.
Also thanks for the Battleship - Yamato, but can you add a few of Combat Promotions - Please !!!
I note that the Battleship is included in the default scenario, So can I have its sister Ship the Musashi ;)

No that's ok. Keep things as they are. Luthor have posted after my post, I thought we still had time... Why is that Europe not allowed? I mean wouldn't you like to see each player on each continent? Since nobody picked Europe -- I was like -- why, I can do it. But if it is too late now -- just carry on!
I've posted after you but I had played already....

Please do choose another nation as North Korea does seem an underdog. Europe is not allowed because major powers are not allowed. UK... UK... I have doubts about UK... is not a major power but somewhere in the middle. It has 2 corporation HQ and a strong army, including 1 ICBM... I'll tell you what: if you want UK you got it but I'll review the nation forces.

@Kiwitt.. I'm not going to change 1,600 units... we will have to live as it is...

I'm happy for Tigranes to have the UK.

Are we still playing or do you have to re-start.

Also can you send us the base worldbuilder file you used, so I can experiment with some "diplo" strategies with the AI nations.

I like this Era 2010 a lot. I am looking forward to reliving current events.

Of course I will join this one... especially since I'm about to die in Earth 2010!

I never thought that Nationalism+Suicide Attacks+Bunch of cities can be a viable game strategy, but the sheer amount of Muslim units I end up battling with is slowly changing my mind :lol: Egypt will protect you from death. You got yourself a brand new capital now. Guess where ;)

Luthor, human player elimination is a standard victory condition in cases like this. If you force every player to resign natuarally you will win the game. Perhaps this should be added in OP.

OOC: How do you set a password on PBEM games.

^^ It will offer you on your very first turn. Otherwise hit Esc chose My details and fill in password.

Hello, World!

Spoiler :
10 Downing Street, colloquially known in the United Kingdom as "Number 10", is the headquarters of Her Majesty's Government and the official residence and office of the First Lord of the Treasury, an office now invariably held by the Prime Minister.
Situated on Downing Street in the City of Westminster, London, Number 10 is one of the most famous addresses in the world. Over three hundred years old, the building contains about one hundred rooms. There is a private residence on the third floor and a kitchen in the basement. The other floors contain offices and numerous conference, reception, sitting and dining rooms where the Prime Minister works, and where government ministers, national leaders and foreign dignitaries are met and entertained. There is an interior courtyard and, in the back, a terrace overlooking a garden of 0.5 acres (2,000 m2). Adjacent to St. James's Park, Number 10 is near to Buckingham Palace, the official London residence of the British Monarch, and the Palace of Westminster, the meeting place of both houses of parliament.

Before starting his critical tenure as a Prime Minister of the United Kingdom in Minor League PBEM David Cameron met with legendary Margaret Thatcher. They shared tea, conservative values and some very witty British jokes about Cristina (not the one who hosts talk show ;)). After this meeting was over, David William Donald was able to point the finger in the right direction, the direction of British victory :mischief:

Sadly, during the very first month of Mr. Cameron's tenure, one full regiment of the Elite British Special Air Serviceman was decimated while attacking Taliban strongholds near Kabul. US, temporarily led by a human player, was obviously inactive during the first turn -- so British units were the first to engage fresh troops of Afghan terrorists. The rest of the SAS forces avenged the death of their brave comrades by annihilating One Mid Eastern Infantry and one RPG Infantry. :sniper::hide:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 209
Top Bottom