pbem 'Mu' proposed v1.61

bathsheba666

Fast 'n Bulbous
Game now patched to standard v1.74. - not compatible with BTS 3.13 patch.
** Game full **
Modified play order:

Ozymandiaston - Catherine
danmage - Huana Capac
portuga - Washington
Ammar - Mali

danmage replaced J_RocKeT76 for gps Mu_BC-3190_to_J_RocKeT76.Civ4SavedGame

Settings:
Large, balanced, epic.
Climate & sealevels random.
+6 ai.

Otherwise default (so: baa-baas and tech trading on)

---

Hi,

I am new to Civ 4 - haven't completed a game - but have been playing civ 3 pbems for about a year now.

Looking for players, and suggestions for options.
Democracy will rule, but from what I know I prefer a huge epic, for regular committed players.
To keep this manageable, and for turnaround, I propose 4 humans, plus ai.

I am looking for 3-4 turns per week minimum.
However, I usually turn around all my games every evening, and often manage more than 1 turn per day at the weekends.

If you are interested, send me
- via PM,
your top 4 tribes choice, password to be used, and email address
- via this thread,
your suggestions for game options.

That was quick...

Thanks for the interest..

OK guys, this is what we are missing.

1)
Your discussion, in this thread, of what game settings you want, how many ai, etc.

2)
I need pm from Ammar (sorry!, yes again!, my bad) giving me his email address and playing times.

Regarding the settings : it doesn't matter that much too me. We could set everything to normal. Random might be interesting too. Difficulty I personally would like at Prince but I could easily accept one level higher or lower.

I am not stressed about settings as long as its not terra. Ai doesnt worry me happy to play at prince or noble. Barbarians on & no tech trading?

Then I would prefer to keep it at Prince, though. Actually why no Tech Trading? I wouldn't mind having it on. Won't insist of course, but would like to hear more votes on this one.

What about World Size and number of AI Size? The original post suggests an epic sort of games, so that would probably be at least a large World with the appropiate number of AI Players.

Prince will be a stretch for me, but that is the vote.

Looks like tech trading is on, with barbarians.

Large epic.

Shall we say 6 ai?

Balanced? random otherwise?

--

If no further input or objections to this summary, I'll start when I get the pw from JRocket.

No password, I will set it when I get first save.

And we've started ...

One possible problem.

I set everyone to Prince.
However, when I changed the tribes to ai, the 'Prince' defaulted back to an unfocussed 'noble'

As I could not reset this, I assume the ai take their level from the human settings, regardless of how it appears?

If this is wrong, then we can restart once I know how to get over this.

First turn done. 4000BC sent to Portuga.
I think AI is noble, regardless of human setting, not 100% on this.

Problem is we seem to have only three human players. But Portuga has sent you the save as well you can have a look at it yourself.

I got my turn and played it. Problem is that Civ4 wanted to sent the game right back to portuga. No idea why. It's correctly named Mu_.._toOzy.
If someone could send me the correct email, I'll just send it manually.

3970 to portuga. The Incas have settled, beware the Quechua

Top Bottom