PBEM Problem

aksully

Deity
Hi, Maybe someone can help with a problem I just started having in setting up a MP Human PBEM game in C3C.

Once I select the scenario, select and name the human players and hit Launch...the scenario loads but hangs up at "Assigning team colors". So then I have to do ctrl alt del and it comes up saying Conguests Not Responding, then I exit out. Single play and saved PBEM someone sends me works. I just can't configure and start a new PBEM game.

HAs anyone run into this?
Sully

Striq, It happens all the time. What is UPNP? I am using a stand alone home computer. I connect to the internet via cable DSL.

Sully

aksully said:
Striq, It happens all the time. What is UPNP? I am using a stand alone home computer. I connect to the internet via cable DSL.

Sully
All I can tell you was that I had the same problem and it was because of one of my router settings,,, i don't know what upnp is but that fixed my problem.

UPNP...Universal Plug and Play....the little I've read said its a mistake to disable UPNP. But at any rate..I quess I'll try contacting Atari for support.
Thanks though.

Sully

Top Bottom