Pbem xxii century

I've got the save - thx Phylhom.

I've updated the gmail account (phylhom ... you will need to accept gmail forwarding you emails from the above account).

Tonight ... I will update the tracker file to include Phylhom (and remove academia).

tracker updated ... and we are off :)

GPS via the gmail tracker email...

EDIT: I've realized that the tracker does not change name just with sending an email. It also needs a file! Clever tracker!!! :thumbsup:

yeah ... it scans for emails with an attachment ... and the attachment has to have one of the civ4 file naming conventions. It ignores everything else.

This is a tracker for XXII_Century

It's year AD-2102-Spring
Who has the save?
In-Game Name: Mr. President
Forum Name: Phylhom
10 days, 7 hours, 47 minutes passed since the save has been handed on.
Phylhom, did you receive the file?

Hi guys! Sorry for the delay. I was travelling and didn't have my notebook with me. Intend to play my turn on this weekend.

... and I see the save in my inbox. Will knock it off (ie play) tonight.

Guys, I need some time to study the game, ok? I was playing with no planning or reflection.

Well, I played my turn with the objective to not paralyze the game for many days. But as I said before, I will need time to learn about it.

I think that we are all a bit in the same boat. I do not know much about the MOD, I intend to find out as I go...

GPS

sorry guys ... I missed that the game is with me. For some reason, my web site is refusing to play nice with my home computer.

I will play this tonight. If, in future, this happens again ... nag me - I am usually pretty good at turning around pbem games and holding something for 3 or 4 days is uncommon.

Top Bottom