PC Gamer - Demo Charlemagne scenario

I wonder how many people will piss there pants just to get this game....

in second thought, nevermind...

Edit: is there a way to freakin "leak" the demo here?

While i'm not overly excited for the scenarios, as I love just playing the normal game moreso; the updates to the foreign advisor screen is a blessing! For some reason I just find the advisor very hard to digest information as is right now. The layout has been vastly improved with everything you need to know right there. My purchase of the expansion is due to improvements and additional items added to the normal gameplay.

In either case, thank you for the screenshots. Makes me just that more excited to see some new content and updates to the core of the game!

The changes to the Foreign Adviser screen are great. The scenario doesn't excite me much, but the new adviser does. :D

I like the changes too, but what I would really like to see now that we have more interface options, is a consolidation of the advisor screens. For example, why is the Foreign Advisor seperate from the Espionage Advisor? Why is the Corporate Advisor seperate from the Economic Advisor? I think that the Espionage screens should also be tabbed somehow within the Foriegn Advisor and the Corporate Advisor tabbed under the Economic one. There may be other possible consolidations as well.

But there is more info.

Favourte civic, to name one example.

I've seen this advisor layout before, however. It's bundled with some of the mods. I'm ecstatic it's in officially!

Sure is.

You can't see that from the advisor screens in either vanilla or Warlords. You have to consult the civilopedia if you want to know.

I hope the domestic advisor got the same revamp, and I hope the guys who modded it in the first place get credited.

Aye, but consulting the pedia is a time-consuming nuisance. Much better that it's more easily found, particularly as the favourite civic of AI civs can play such an important role in diplomacy.

How can be playing a demo they have been released elsewhere to the public be against rules?

Which is what we're talking about.

The advisor screen.

What you can see.

Did someone drop a stupid-bomb in here?

Top Bottom