PDX thread

I've laid in that basement for three weeks, those iroquis torturers tied me up there. Couldn't someone get me out of there?

We didnt know that, we should have helped you if we knew where you where

PDX has risen from the ashes to lead Phoenatica again. All of her citizens should be proud!

Bill
...in PDX, yeah, I named this place

Yeah indeed all citizens of PDX should be pround, here is the upgrade it will only be one upgrade more then it is time to close the great PDX thread

It is quite fitting that PDX builds the Planetary Party Lounge.

(No extra charge for the italics Bill. :) )

Originally posted by donsig
It is quite fitting that PDX builds the Planetary Party Lounge.

(No extra charge for the italics Bill. :) )

Thanks donsig!

PDX, I am proud of all the citizens here. Look back at all of the important wonders and contributions we have made to Phoenatica.

Further, this thread itself is testiment to the importance of our city. It is one of the longest running threads in our history, stemming back to the earliest days of our civilization, when a hearty band of folk set out across the hills from Fox Next in search of the open plains that had to be on the other side.

Find those open spaces we did indeed, and in the process, set in motion the establishment of our eastern foundation for success. In those days the Americans and Egyptians...yes, those same societies that now share in our riches...were threating the population of our small town every day.

Now, PDX can be accurately called the cultural, science, and wonder center of our great Civilization.

Not to mention Industrial Capital! :D

Hey, there are three citizens in PDX who are merely content. What is wrong with them?

Originally posted by donsig
Hey, there are three citizens in PDX who are merely content. What is wrong with them?

We need to acquire more luxuries!

:eek:

they are not content anymore, all is happy:)
yes indeed you can follow the city of PDX from the begining of this thread to the end.

thank you all for the support.

the last upgrade, over 100 shields in production[party]

Top Bottom