Peace without War and Richer

binyo66

King
This is the first time I got a peace without war in ancient era. Rome, Regent, huge, random, and still in ancient. I was stuck in continental with UK, Greek, and Egypt. Suddenly, persia which on the other island (not far but still takes long with galleys and Legions) requested contact with Greek, that I rejected (for the reason, I didnt want Persia to ally with Greek). Then Persia declared war :mad: . I didn't bother to send legions to Persia because I was busy war with Greeks (just to get Golden Age with my legioners so I could speed up bulding Pyramid) . After couple turns, persia request for peace. The interesting parts are :
- Persia was willing to pay 5GPT, plust 17G (thats all the money persia had, but Persia didn't want to give a single city).
- After peace, Persia attitude becomes polite :hmm: .
is this a bug or what? We were still despotism, so I dont think WW could be count much in small cities. BTW, I used 1.07f.

you probaly had a stronger army than Persia thats why they singed peace. There is no WW in Despotisim.

Often AI get themselves stuck in wars that they don't want to fight, even though they started the war. It happens all the time with all the tributes they demand. Or at least, that's my observation.

Top Bottom