Peaceful Cooperation - Teams Game

Giraflorens

Warlord
This is planned as a Teams Game. Therefore, the victory is going to be SHARING. Sharing the learning of new strategies, the joyfulness of achivements, and the sadness of failings… So there can be several winners. It depends on each one of us, and only each one will know if he has won the game.

Beyond the Sword, there is a Game. Beyond the Game, there are People. Beyond the People, there is life. Let’s live, play and fight in Peaceful Cooperation!

Game configuration:
1. 2v2v2 teams game (3 teams of 2 players each)
2. Difficulty level: Noble (for all players)
3. Map: Continents
4. Size: Standard
5. Climate: Temperate
6. Sealevel: Medium
7. Era: Ancient
8. Speed: Normal
9. World Wrap: Cylindrical
10. Resources: Standard
11. Options Enabled: none
12. Victories Enabled: All

The teams and players ,ordered by turns:
team #1
Giraflorens, Charlemagne, 22:00 – 24:00
Espirrus Maximus, Mansa Musa, 24:00 – 2:00
team #2
Keilah Ragnar, Vikings, 5:00 -16:00
madiba, random, 07:00-0800 & 19:00-21:00
team #3
Mazinho, Gandhi, India 21:00 – 00:00
DogBoy, Ramesses, Egyptian any

These are Giraflorens and Bramirez in the middle of the game, when it will become kinda sticky!!

Attachments

• Peaceful.JPG
    Peaceful.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 120
You can call me Bernardo - Espirrus is my in game character :D

I have played my turn and sent it on as planned. Urray for the game.

We look great. If we win Gira I will make a cake a send a slice to everyone :D

LET US WIN

Just checking in. I won't be posting here after three days. Even though I have access to e-mail I won't have access to this website for about 4 months. Work has it blocked...and I live at work. :mad:

Played and sent to Giraflorens. Not bad that it took less than 1 day to make it through six people!

I haven't received my turn yet. Maybe we should always post when we email the turns. A question. When you build wonders in team play do both team members benefit?

i didn't neither. i am waiting for DogBoy's, who has the turn now.

i don't know about wonders, but it is easy to check it out. i'll make a test.

yes, both players benefit from the wonder (or so i've been told).

Still waiting on my turn =[

Still waiting too - I think we should institute that each last team player should send the turns for the other two players so if one misses the game can continue. And yes Gira tested that wonders work for both nations.

I have the turn. I have been on a plane since yesterday morning (been traveling two days). I will play and send tomorrow morning since I'm not at my computer right now. This will most likely be my last post on the civfanatics forum for a while because my work has this site blocked. Not to worry, I still get my e-mails.

Guys . Again from now please send the turn to both players of the next team. SO if someone disapears the other member can play his turn.

Played and sent to both Keilah and Mickey

Top Bottom