Penis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is pretty similar to my dad's as far as I noticed (never got up too close but sometimes he'd walk around without pants on) which is pretty good for him considering he's alot shorter than me.

I suspect your theory is BS though.

There is nothing to suggest that a specific unit of anatomy is coded in the genes lying on the y chromosome.

In fact, genes don't code for units of anatomy in that way at all.

Anyways, the argument would have to pass a statistical test of environment vs. genetics, before you even start trying to locate it on any of the chromosomes.

Hehehe penis hehehe.

No, that doesn't make much sense. There's no reason that all the possible penis-related genes would live on the Y chromosome. I think the Y chromosome is pretty small and not terribly important. But I suppose your penis might be like that too.

What on earth do you mean by similar and why on earth do you care?

he needs someone to Blame... :p

I'm just kidding... I'm not really insulting you...

Hehehe penis hehehe.

No, that doesn't make much sense. There's no reason that all the possible penis-related genes would live on the Y chromosome. I think the Y chromosome is pretty small and not terribly important. But I suppose your penis might be like that too.

Oh wow, that's hilarious :lol:

most likely not since it's possible to have xx men and xy women. but then again i'm no geneticist

It is my understanding that the male and female reproductive organs follow similar paths in utero, with the presence of either testosterone or estrogen ultimately determining what forms they take. Thus in a sense the penis is what happens when a certain feature gets testosterone, the clitoris when it gets estrogen; and there are others that are the same. Meaning that the genes that have a role are just as likely found on the X, or any other chromosome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom