Percentages, Percentages, Percentages..

dcbandicoot

the true corporate champ
This might not be BTS specific, but the problem in my mind is now enchanced with the addition of Spy points to the Beakers, Culture and Gold commerce.

It's frustrating that there just can't be a total commerce at the top of the screen that's spendable anyway you want. I.E., I really wish that I had a choice to devote 45 of my 300 commerce to espionage, not 30 or 60. With 4 choices and essentially 10 commerce "blocks" to choose from, it's incredibly limiting.

I understand that alternating turn by turn creates essentially the same effect, but it's still frustrating that the percentages can't be overridden.

Even a weight system like they used for the espionage point system would be better.. argh. Or even increments of 5% or 2%. :confused:

I think it's a good overall idea to have 5% increments but still being in the early game I think that 10% is fine for now.

Is it possible to mod the game so that you can have some city to spend their commerce on culture, while other on research and cash? I mean when playig cultural, I am force to have around 100% on culural on all my cities, instead of just 3 cities that are focus on culture.

Is it possible to mod the game so that you can have some city to spend their commerce on culture, while other on research and cash? I mean when playig cultural, I am force to have around 100% on culural on all my cities, instead of just 3 cities that are focus on culture.

localized tax rates would provide only benefits and no drawbacks. thusly overpowered.

That's not a bad idea either, and it would add some sense of realism to the game if the AI knew how to use them. The city in the far end of your empire isolated from others doesn't need culture nearly as much as one right on a border.

And yes, I know they can be modded. I'm just saying, its too bad they need to be..

Top Bottom