Pericles the Culture Nut

TheLastOne36

Deity
Pericles the Culture Nut

Victory: Cultural. We win through Culture. Pretty obvious.
Leader: Pericles
Civ: Greece
Map: Fractal
Size: Standard
Speed: Epic
Difficulty: Monarch/Prince (comfortable with either, i'll let the group decide.)
Requirements: Victory on Noble atleast.
Other Options: N/A

Rules: Win a Cultural Victory. (pretty straight foreward don't you think?)

Roster
1. Thelastone36
2. Arlborn
3. Pawelo
4. Trieste

(i'll try to aim for atleast 4 people)

Pretty straight forward indeed!

Ah well, I still need to start my first SG game, and i love cultural wins, so count me in! Please! :D

Will this game wait on the patch as well? I vote no, as it is a "normal" game without variants!

Would be more fun to try to win cultural with a leader that has nothing good for it! Hehe.

And I vote prince, but if the team is good I can do monarch too.

Great your in!

About waiting for the patch, I think the patch will come out by the time we have enough players to start this, so we'll see what happens.

Count me in if still possible please!
I am comfortable @ prince, and always wanted to get a cultural win ( usually I go for space or domination ). I would like to try Pericles also.
And the wait for Mansa is so long... ;)

Room for one more? Voting for prince also if so, but monarch is ok too - nothing wrong with loosing in style ;)

If the last spot is still open I'll take it, Not used to cultural victories but comfortable at Monarch so will be able to handle Prince.

I would like to add this:
"No culture slider"

Lets make it true 3CC. We already have a leader pretty cool to get cultural, no use to play with the slider.

If you are more maso, we can add :
"No R&R, Hollywood, Broadway" ;)
Let the group decide :D

I would like to add this:
"No culture slider"

Lets make it true 3CC. We already have a leader pretty cool to get cultural, no use to play with the slider.

If you are more maso, we can add :
"No R&R, Hollywood, Broadway" ;)
Let the group decide :D

I almost never uses the slider for more than 10% anyway. It probably has something to do with the fact I mostly uses SE. And even then I win by cultural in 90% of my victories I guess.
But I almost always build at least 2 of those late wonders :)

And what will be the general rules of this SG? With relation to the reports, turns players and etc...?

i won't be on for some time due to lack of computer. so if it comes out, then continue thefirst few roundswithout me ok
?

(i'm typing this on my cell phone :D )

We took too long, I am not even sure we still got a full roster anyway.

Same remark as in TLO2 thread. I propose we skip TLO for the time he needs to get his PC up and running.

If it's ok with all players ready ( are you still in Arlborn, Trieste, Mighty Dwarf ) to start this one tomoroow evening (GMT time)? I am a little bit fed up waiting for the patch, and have other games running on 3.03 so won't upgrade for at least a week or two. If compatibility is ensured, we can still switch to 3.13 anytime we want.

Arlborn, you're the first on the roster so I propose you roll the start accordingly to TLO settings and play first 60 turns.

Team vote on this please.

Note : One more open position still remains in the roster! PM your friends ;)

Same remark as in TLO2 thread. I propose we skip TLO for the time he needs to get his PC up and running.

If it's ok with all players ready ( are you still in Arlborn, Trieste, Mighty Dwarf ) to start this one tomoroow evening (GMT time)? I am a little bit fed up waiting for the patch, and have other games running on 3.03 so won't upgrade for at least a week or two. If compatibility is ensured, we can still switch to 3.13 anytime we want.

Arlborn, you're the first on the roster so I propose you roll the start accordingly to TLO settings and play first 60 turns.

Note : One more open position still remains in the roster! PM your friends ;)

OK, but 60? Nah nah nah - Isn't it better 20-30? lol!
And we should send the rest of the players a message!

OK, but 60? Nah nah nah - Isn't it better 20-30? lol!
And we should send the rest of the players a message!

It's Epic, so I would go for 30 turns at least, if 60 is too much ( and you're right - it the morning it didn't seem that much though :lol: ).

As it is epic speed, I would go for turnsets of 15 for everyone after yours.

I PM the roster to check on this thread and vote.

It's Epic, so I would go for 30 turns at least, if 60 is too much ( and you're right - it the morning it didn't seem that much though :lol: ).

As it is epic speed, I would go for turnsets of 15 for everyone after yours.

I PM the roster to check on this thread and vote.

OK, I agree with you!

It's ok for me.
It's democracy - our moderator has pc problems - so if it's ok for the rest of the roster, welcome on board!

This all sounds good to me. Will the new patch let you load saved games from 3.03 ?

Welcome aboard Jormungandr, assuming everyone else is cool with it.

Top Bottom