Perma state of war against city state.

NDawn

Chieftain
Hi, I'm currently playing a game where by I have an allied city state which has been attacked by China, now I repelled her attack on my CS, but I cannot get her to make peace with Helsinki, she keeps asking for peace with me, but when I ask her to make peace with Helsinki the tool tip says she is at a state of permanent war.

Does this mean that either I have to wipe out China, or let my CS be taken over or simply defend it for all time? No matter how many units she loses she hasn't yet sued for peace.

Cheers.

Either way we're both being dominated by the Persians, he's already conquered 2 other civilizations.

Permanent state of war is when a player has gone to war with so many city states that they gang up on him/her. There is nothing you can do to break another player's permanent war.

You could try blocking her way to the city states with a few of your units. If that is not possible, maybe gift some units to the city state so that it can take care of itself.

My opinion is that there is a bug right now. There is supposed to be a permanent war state, when a city state (usually a bunch of them) get annoyed at someone repeatedly pushing around other city states.

However, as it stands now, if Civ A declares war on City State B, then Civ C allies City State B. Then it is impossible for A and B to make peace. Civ A will always say that B declared permanent war on them, even though they have not.

Top Bottom